Hall Technologies ULTRA-4K-R
Dual-Head HDMI and USB 2.0 KVM Extender
The ULTRA-4K is a Dual-Head HDMI and USB 2.0 KVM Extender over just one CAT6 cable to 100m. The ULTRA-4K Sender provides 2 HDMI inputs and one USB port for connection to a host PC. The Sender provides local HDMI outputs as well as a 2 port USB hub. Remote Receiver connects to the Sender using just one Cat6 cable. The Sender provides 3 RJ45 outputs so more than one Receiver can be connected to allow access to the PC from multiple remote locations. When more than one Receiver is connected to the same sender, all Receivers show the same two video outputs and keyboard/mouse function is automatically routed based on user activity.
The ULTRA-4K Receiver provides two HDMI video outputs, dedicated keyboard and mouse USB 1.1 ports (with auto switching), and a 4-port USB 2.0 hub for connection of other USB devices such as touch-screens, printers, etc. Plug-and-Play operation requires no setup, just connect the Sender to the Receiver using a Cat6 cable and you are ready to go! The system supports video resolutions to 3840 x 2160 (UHD/4K), but it also supports and is ideal for applications requiring 2560 x 1600, 2560 x 1440, and 1920 x 1080 resolutions. Other standard HDTV and PC resolutions are also supported. The Receivers also feature an RJ45 loop output for connection to other Receivers for expansion. The RJ45 outputs on both the Sender and the Receiver are also compatible with Single-Head video receiver (Model ULTRA-V-R). The ULTRA-V-R by default will display Video A, but it can be user configured to display video B if desired.
- Local HDMI and USB outputs at Sender
- Three Sender extension outputs and one Receiver daisy-chain output to distribute video to multiple locations
- No video calibration required
- no video quality reduction due to cable length or type
- Locking power supply connector to prevent inadvertent disconnection
- Sender includes mounting ears for standard 19" rack
- Receiver includes mounting brackets for surface-mounting.