Hall Technologies SSW-HD-4
4-Input HDMI Seamless Switch, Real-time Multiview Modes
Introducing the SSW-HD-4 4-Input HDMI Seamless Switch from Hall Research, with Real-time Multiview Modes. This device lets the user(s) connect four HDMI inputs and display them on one display with the option to show all four inputs simultaneously in real-time with a variety of layout configurations. Switching between inputs when showing only one input at a time has a zero transition delay and is completely seamless.
This unit supports 1080p Full HD, as well as supporting a variety of HDTV and PC resolutions and producing a scaled Full HD video output. The inputs can easily be selected with the individualized front panel push buttons. To control the device, inputs, and layouts the user(s) can utilize the included IR remote control, the front panel push buttons, RS-232, or PC-GUI. It comes backed by a three year warranty from Hall Research.
Other Features of this Switcher Include:
- HDCP Compliant
- Seamless Switching
- Input and Output Resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- De-embedded S/PDIF audio out with RCA Connector
- Supports Locking HDMI Cables
- Audio Standards: PCM [2/5.1/7.1]CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH, DTS 2~5.1CH, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Power Supply: 12 VDC @ 2.5A
- ESD Protection: 8kV (air-gap discharge), 4kV (contact discharge)
- Enclosure: Metal
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.85" x 4.65" x 1.25"
- Included Accessories: IR Remote, 1U Rack Mount Ears, Universal Power Supply w/ Locking DC Connector
- Warranty: 3 years