Hall Technologies KVMC-UH-8
8-Port HDMI KVM Switch Console with USB 2.0 and 4K Video Support
- Enterprise grade performance
- Compact 1U drawer construction mountable in 19" rack
- Built-in LCD supports high resolutions such as 1920 1080, 1920 1200, 2560 1440, 2560 1600 and 3840 2160
- 8 Individual buttons on the front panel for selecting PC inputs
The KVMC-UH-8 is an 8-port HDMI KVM Switch Console in a 1U rack drawer. The switch console features built-in LCD supporting Ultra-High video resolutions such as 2560×1440, 2560×1600, and 3840×2160.
The switch provides keyboard and mouse emulation for all 8 PC inputs. It does not matter if a PC is selected on the KVM Switch or not, all host PC’s “see” connection to a keyboard and a mouse. However, the data from the “actual” built-in keyboard and mouse pad are sent to the selected PC.
The KVM Switch also provides LCD emulation on all HDMI video inputs. The HDMI outputs from all PCs get a HPD (hot plug detect) signal, as if they were connected directly to an LCD. This reduces the video switching times to 1~2 seconds. Since each PC video always detects a monitor, when switching dual-video PCs, there is no interruption in the video since the Operating System of the PC is unaware of the KVM Switching.
The KVMC-UH-8 also provides an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 Hub with one port on the rear and one on the front. When you select a new PC on the KVM, the USB 2.0 hub connects to the selected PC.
The console features 8 individual buttons for selecting inputs. LED indicators show the currently selected input channel and the status of each input. Inputs can also be selected via hot-key sequences from the keyboard. The console provides self-locking rails and automatically lock when the LCD panel is closed to make for the most simple and hassle free operation.
- Emulates keyboard, mouse, and video monitor for each PC
- Fast-switch technology for minimal delay when switching PCs
- Computer OS independent No driver or software required
- Durable 104-key keyboard and touch pad
- Self-locking and auto release rails for ultra convenience
- Provides USB 2.0 Hub that switches to the selected PC
- Hot-Key Switching