Hall Technologies ECHO-RX2
HDBaseT HDMI Receiver with 4K Resolutions - Dual Outputs
The Hall Research ECHO-RX2 and ECHO family is a series of extension products designed to allow a single HDMI 2.0 source to display remotely at up to eight different locations, using HDBaseT technology. HDMI resolutions up to 4K UHD (4K@60 4:4:4) can be extended up to 70m, while resolutions up to 1080p can be extended 100m over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable. The ECHO family supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 content protection, as well as HDR10 high dynamic range video.
In addition to HDMI extension, the ECHO family also extends RS-232 serial data, and bi-directional IR for control of remote devices. All senders include a local HDMI output, EDID routing control, de-embedded analog audio, and Power over Cable (PoC) to power remote receivers. The ECHO-4S and ECHO-8S have built-in HDMI splitters to extend a single video to four and eight receivers respectively and have additional features including RS-232 and IR loop output for daisy-chaining Senders, and digital TOSLINK audio de-embedding.
The ECHO-RX2 receiver has a built-in HDMI splitter for connection to a secondary display, RS-232 and bi-directional IR for control, and de-embedded analog audio output. When used with an ECHO-1S, install the power supply at either sender or receiver – whichever is more convenient.
- HDBaseT Receiver with dual outputs
- 2x HDMI Mirror Outputs
- Analog Audio Extraction
- EDID management
- Locking PoC connector
- HDMI 2.0 video specifications including HDR10, 3D video
- HDCP 2.2, 1.4
- DVI (single link)
- Video Connectors: (1) HDBaseT
- Outputs: 2 HDMI
- Resolutions: HDTV signal - 480p through 4K@60 4:4:4, DVI signal VGA (640x480) thru WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Audio: All HDMI Embedded audio including: LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192 kHz sample rate)
- IR: Wide-band IR pass-through: 38 56 kHz supported
- Dims: 0.82" H x 6.06" W x 3.09" D
- Warranty: 3 Years