Hall Technologies AMP-4840
40W Audio Amplifier with Mic Mixer, RS-232, IR Control
- Drives: 2x 20w @ 4 ohms or 2x 10w @ 8 ohms or 1x 40w @ 8 ohms in bridge mode
- Input: 2 Stereo Audio, 1 Mic
- Output: 1 3.5mm Audio w/ controllable volume
- Microphone mixing
The Hall Research AMP-4840 is a Class D mono/stereo amplifier with 2 line in and 1 balance microphone inputs and 1 3.5mm audio output with controllable volume. The mic input can be blended with the line input and each input can be managed separately. The mic input supports 48V phantom power, dynamic mic and wireless mic.
The AMP-4840 offers fully adjustable control options including RS-232, IR and the front panel buttons. The main functions include bridge connection, dual-mono, EQ control and microphone mixer. Also offers auto noise squelch, which detects if there is audio on inputs and mutes the output when there is no input.
Suited for classrooms, meeting rooms, and sports bars, the Hall Research AMP-4840 is a compact and energy efficient solution!
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, IR remote or RS-232
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons, IR remote or RS-232
- Line audio output, with volume controllable
- LED status light indicator
- Included Accessories: AC Adapter (24VDC) Power Supply, User Manual.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.5" x 3.78" x 3.43"
- Product Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years