Cable Pathway Counter Height Floor to Table Bottom
- Cable Pathway from Floor to Table Bottom (31" - 36")
- Provides a simple, economical, and elegant solution for cable management
- Easy to install
- Organizes cables from any manufacturer's table boxes
The WM-CP-CNTR cable pathway provides a 31” to 36” adjustable height pathway from the underside of the table to the floor. It handles multiple low-voltage AV/Data and AC cables. The cable pathway opens easily to allow additional low-voltage or AC cables each in their own divided section. The top of the cable pathway has a built-in service loop storage area to dress excess cable. The bottom is a boot that provides easy cable egress while holding the cable pathway in place.
The Concertto cable management system is a complete solution for bridging the gap between our award winning Table Boxes to our full line of Floor Boxes and Poke-Thru solutions. This system provides a clean, elegant cable management solution in table designs that lack a pedestal for hiding cables and power as they transition from the tables boxes to the floor.
- Easy to open Cable Pathway sections to add or remove cables as the design changes
- Works on most slim design tables providing an easy path for your cabling needs
- Color: Black