Flush Mount Wall Box for 4 Gang Plate w/Locking Door
The FSR WB-X1 series from FSR is a flush mount in-wall box with a locking door that comes in black, inside of the wall box features a 4 gang opening. Use your own wall plates for your power, audio, video, and networking connections. The back box includes factory mounted moveable high voltage dividers so that compartments containing AC line power can be isolated from low voltage and signal areas. Multiple gang arrangements are accomplished with a combination of supplied moveable dividers and spacer/filler panels.
The WB-X1 can be installed in any standard wall, support wings are included for new or old construction. The door hinges and mounting screws are hidden to provide security and a sleek modern look. Also included are 2 different styles of locks, one with a handle and another without a handle for a flush look.
A very unique feature of this wall box is that the door has a small hinged flip up cable entry door that allows the main door to be locked but for cables to still pass through.
- Fits within standard wall dimensions
- Tapped connector mounting holes for easy installation
- Large 1" and 1 1/4" knockouts for conduit
- Support wings are included with back boxes for old and new work installation
- Factory mounted moveable high voltage divider compartments containing AC line power can be isolated from low voltage and signal areas
- Choice of 2 locks: handle or no handle
- Warranty: 1 year