4" Box with Finished Trim Ring Kit
- Run conduit directly to the center 1" & 1 Concentric knock out
- Punched and tapped for low-voltage, class-2 boxless plate mounting
- Tapped to mount standard single gang low-voltage boxes
FSR introduces the new PWB-320XL-TRK, a large, open wall box designed to fit 16” vertically and 24” horizontally on center stud bays. This flush mount box simplifies AV and IT installations by providing space for routing cables, AC connections, and digital media products mounting in 3” or 4” thick walls. The PWB-320XL-TRK is punched in four locations with FSR’s Triple Play Mounting Solution, which provides three different options for mounting conduit, cabling, plates, and back boxes to wall boxes.
Each back box features flush cable-tie mounts that can be bent out or lay flat when not in use to prevent interfering with equipment mounting. The PWB-320XL-TRK has up to 2” concentric knock-outs (KOs), 4 triple play mounting solution openings for AC/AV/IT applications, and 3 optional adjustable locking shelves for mounting equipment.
There are also optional 2 unit/3 unit/4 unit internal AC power brackets that ship with SpikeShield 15-amp receptacles. These infrastructure solutions are available in sizes to fit typical wall designs and can be used with or without the decorative trim ring and cover options.
*Pictured Cover Not Included*
- There are 1" and 1 " concentric KO's in the 4 triple play mounting solution openings
- There are 4 1", 1 " and 2" concentric KO
- There are also 4 1", 1 " and 1 " concentric KOs
- And there are 8 1/2" and 3/4" KO's for AC power