FOR-A HVS-100 TYPE A
Hanabi HD/SD Portable Switcher & HVS-100OU Control Panel
- External keyer control over DSK-400
- HVS-100PCO option supports 1080/29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p. Also PC-resolution output supports at 1080/59.94p and 50p formats
- HVS-100PCI option supports 1080/29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
- VDCP Over IP protocol available
Now featuring the HVS-100 Type A HD/SD Portable Video Switcher with HVS-100OU Control Panel from FOR-A. This amazingly priced multi-functional unit incorporates a wide range of highly sought after features and functions inlcuding, mixed HD/SD input, frame synchronizing, re-sizing engine, 2.5D wipe effects, DVE, keyer with chroma key, and DSK. The switcher unit provides users with 8 SD/HD-SDI inputs, 4 SD/HD-SDI outputs, and 1 HDMI outputs. It also has three slots open for various inputs and outputs to be added, such as analog, component, analog composite, HDMI, and VGA, in addition to more SD/HD-SDI. This portable video switcher unit features a single main unit with control panel that has been designed to be used in for a wide range of applications giving video creators a highly functional creative tool to use in live events, sports, news studios, broadcasting vans, editorial offices, and presentation halls.
Amazing Features all in one compact setup!
The compact HVS-100/110 come equipped with multiple, unique functions, never before seen in smaller switchers, offered at the lowest prices ever. These compact, multi-functional units are very affordable, all with enhanced performance…. what’s more, the units can be used in all types of locations, including news studios, OB vans, at live events, educational institutions, and for presentations.
To change setting from a PC or tablet terminal, the switcher includes a built-in Web server, in addition a clip memory feature that has been added on to this unit to support more extensive performances when using CG wipes. Thus allowing users a multi-viewer with a diverse range of monitoring abilities to suit your specific situations. The control panel that comes with this switch has been specifically designed for the broadcast professional. It features authentic bus buttons, AUX buttons, a fader controller, and direct buttons for various functions with one touch. Furthermore the main unit has the ability to be expanded if there is a need for additional redundant power source, or the addition of various input/output cards.
Additional features found in the Hanabi HVS-100 Type A include:
- Asynchronous input capability. Frame synchronizer on all inputs
- Improved GUI. Control over IP
- Resizing and effects with no limitation. 4 Keyes with 2.5 DVE
- 2 Still Stores with video playback
- High-performance and versatile. Multi Viewer for monitoring
- Great for multi screen stage events. Advanced AUX
- Stage event recalling with effects. Event memory with recall transition interpolation function
- Powerful Macro function
- Redundant Power Supply (optional)
- Input/ Output expansion options for a perfect system
- Designed to offer future upgrades to 3G (1080P) and even 4K operation
- Multi Viewer split patterns significantly enhanced, from 8 to 20 types
- Non-Border display function support and 4K mode layout on Multi Viewer
- Audio playback support
- Level-B signal input support at 1080/59.94p, 50p
- Progressive-format, 4K Square Division (SQD) signal support