HDMI Cable Booster for 18Gbps 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR, up to 50'
- Use on any 24AWG HDMI passive cable from 6 to 15 meters in length
- Cable restores to 18Gbps 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR
- Powered by included USB or USB wall wart
- Simple plug and play installation
The Ethereal HDM-GA1 Gigabit Accelerator turns any 24AWG HDMI cable into a cable that exceeds HDMI 2.0a standards that can support 18Gbps 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR, 4K has a distance limitation of about 6' to 15' over a passive HDMI cable. It works on any existing or new passive (non active) 24AWG HDMI cable in any length between 20' and 50'. The HDM-GA1 features the latest in High Speed Digital Audio & Video restoration to support all video formats that it receives. The Gigabit Accelerator includes the new DDC data integrity circuitry to fix what ails your EDID Low Speed Data.
To use the cable restorer follow the simple steps below:
1. Install passive 24 gauge HDMI cable in any length between 20' and 50'.
2. Connect the input terminal of the HDM-GA1 to the display side of the passive HDMI cable.
3. Connect the output terminal of the HDM-GA1 to the input of the display with a passive HDMI cable 2 meters or less in length.
4. Connect supplied USB cable between the HDM-GA1 and an available USB port such as the display, or use the included USB power supply.
5. Turn on display and select the correct HDMI input
Currently there is no technology that will allow you to run true 4K further than 6' to 15', now you can run your video with support for 18Gbps 4K/60, 4:4:4 and HDR a longer distance. The tiny Ethereal HDM-GA1 Gigabit Accelerator changes that and allows you to run 18Gbps up to 50' over a 24AWG passive cable, with a simple and easy to install design.
- Dimensions: 1" x 2"
- Warranty: 1 year