Crown CT 8150
8-Channel 125W at 4 Ohms Power Amplifier - DriveCore Technology
- Power Rating: 125W per CH @ 4 ohms, 125W per CH @ 8 ohms
- Channels: 8
- DriveCore Technology: provides excellent efficiency of over 90% performance to power ratio
- Inputs: 4x 3-pin Phoenix Connectors, 1 Power
The CT 8150 from Crown Audio is a quality designed 8-channel 125W at 4 Ohms Power Amplifier. Powering this amazing device is the pioneering technology of DriveCore, which integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage, fusing everything into a tiny chip that is the size of a dime. With DriveCore's front-end drive circuits bring leverage to the inherent efficiency of Class D type output stages while equally maintaining top notch sonic characteristics. What this results in is a power audio amplifier circuit that exhibits the superb audio quality of a highly evolved Class AB design. Making this power amplifier a great solution for uses in installed sound and recording broadcast type applications.
Other nice features that the CT 8150 comes with is a flexible input routing design that allows the user to send 1 input single to any of the 4 outputs. It uses a universal power supply so this device can operate anywhere, in any location. Integrated Life-Safety features and patented feedback and protection circuitry protect the amplifier from damage to ensure a lifetime of reliable operation. This unit is convection cooled which gives the advantage of that no electromechanical fans are required in the cooling process allowing for a very silent operation. Also these amplifiers are stable for 2 - 16 Ohm loads. An XFMR 4/8 (not included) is needed for 70V/100V type applications.
When needing professional audio quality in a slim designed 1RU chassis that provides 125W per channel into 8 Ohms for a strong, clear audio with low distortion that provides an excellent efficiency of over 90% for an extraordinary performance to power ratio, the CT 8150 from Crown Audio is a great cost effective solution that will suit all your Pro A/V sound quality needs. Comes with its own power cord, and is backed by a 3 year limited warranty from Crown Audio.
- Outputs: 4x 2-pin Phoenix Connectors
- Input Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Controls: 4x Input Attenuator Knobs, 1 set of Amp Control Dip-Switches, 1 Power Switch
- S/N Ratio: 110dB
- LED Indicators: Power, Signal, Clip, Thermal, Fault
- Convection Cooled: Silent operation
- Flexible input routing allows you to send an input signal to any of the 4 outputs
- Universal Power Supply: Use anywhere, great for touring type applications
- Slim 1RU chassis can be installed in any standard equipment rack
- Feedback and Protection Circuits
- Integrated Life-Safety Circuitry
- Weight: 11lbs
- Comes with Power Cord
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited