Captiva 1DLP Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector - 3500 Lumens, 16:9
- Display Technology: 1-chip 0.65" DMD
- Native Resolutions: Up to Full HD 1080p 1920x1080
- Illumination Type: Solid State Laser Phosphor
- Brightness: 3500 Lumens
The Christie DHD400S Captiva 1DLP Ultra Short Throw Laser Phosphor Projector. This high-performance projector features 3500 lumens of brightness, a 16:9 aspect ratio, built-in 10w speaker, multiple orientation options and 3D formats, and up to 20,000 hours of operation. The Christie Captive series ultra short throw projector offers one of the shortest throw distances available on the market (0.25:1) with the ability to produce a pristine up to 100" full HD 1080p resolution image. With the ability to add optional interactivity capabilities this projector is a great solution to share unique user experiences whether being used in a classroom type setting or more professional conference room environments.
The DHD400S features laser phosphor illumination technology which is a lampless illumination platform that uses blue laser diodes as the primary light source. By choosing a lampless projector users will greatly benefit from longer system life (up to 20,000 hours), and lower maintenance operations, as there is no lamp to frequently change, and less filter cleaning/changing. In turn laser based projectors provide an extremely powerful and bright image, with super low operating noise levels, and virtually zero warm off time, meaning instant on/off performance.
Additionally this projector comes with a wide range of the most commonly used connection ports to include; HDMI, USB, VGA, RS-232 for control, RJ45, Composite Video/Audio, and Microphone input. With a suite of easy-to-use features, low maintenance costs, multiple mounting options and instant on / off, the Christie Captiva DHD400S lets you focus on what's important - the content.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 1800:1
- Image Size: 80-100"
- Throw Ratio: 0.25:1 ultra short throw lens
- Typical Lifetime: 20,000 Hours
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI, 2 x VGA, VGA Audio, Composite Video (RCA), Microphone, USB A (for use with option wireless dongle)
- Outputs: VGA monitor out, Audio 3.5mm phone jack
- Control/Networking: Ethernet, RS-232, RJ45, built-in keypad, IR remote
- Power Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC @ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 335W Max / 225W Eco Mode
- Operating Current: 3.5A maxs
- Noise: 36dB Standard Mode / 32dB Eco Mode
- Security Features: Security lock slot
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.20 x 15.08 x 4.06"
- Weight: 12.1lbs
- Included Accessories: IR remote, AC Line cord for projector Head, VGA cable, Camera for interactivity accessories, User manual
- Warranty: 3 years on projector / 3 years or 15,000 hours on the illumination system