Medium Short Throw and Universal Projector Mount Kit, Single Stud
- Roll Adjustment: 0 degrees
- Pitch Adjustment: 3 degrees
- Yaw Adjustment: 0 degrees
- Certifications: UL Listed
Chief's WM1 series of projector mounts are designed for for short and ultra-short projection throws. The medium short throw WM120AUS is a single-stud mount that features an extension arm that can also support wall-mounted long-throw projectors. On the cutting edge of all things mounts, Chief introduces a micro-height and leveling adjustments.
The WM120AUS also includes an integrated cable management system that allows you to conceal unsightly cables for a sleek look. Trust the security of this mount, as it boasts all-points locking hardware as well as four projector mount keyed locks. Chief uses RPA Elite mounts, which account for the roll, pitch, and yaw for stability. Roll describes the rotation around the front-to-back axis of the mount, pitch is the side-to-side axis, and yaw is the rotation around the vertical axis of the mount. These factors ensure precise image alignment. Other key features include:
- Fast installation via quick-connect system
- Integrated lateral shift
- Extension from wall,16" to 28.50"
- Includes short throw arm and RSMAUS Universal Mini RPA Elite projector mount
- Now includes new universal interface to further reduce installation time
- Includes hardware for wood stud, steel stud and concrete wall construction
- Color: Silver
- Extension: 16.0" - 29"
- Lateral Shift: 10"
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.2" x 7.3" x 34.2"
- Shipping Weight: 24.8 lbs
- Solution Type: Universal
- Weight Capacity: 25 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years