Vertical and Portrait Universal Projector Ceiling Mount - White
Bring form and flexibility to your high-end projection system with the Chief VPAUW, a white solid steel universal projector ceiling mount that was designed to hold projectors either vertically or horizontally and are compatible with any 1.5" NPT threaded pipe (pipe shown in pictures is not included). Being designed and fashioned for high-end projectors that are equipped with multi-direction capabilities, specifically most of the latest high end Laser Projector systems. Being designed to allow projectors to be positioned in multiple orientations beyond horizontal/landscape orientation, this device can be positioned so projectors can be situated in popular digital signage positions like portrait/vertical viewing angles. This mount provides ±95 degree of roll adjustment and 360 degree of pitch and yaw adjustments to match the location of your screen. While using a universal interface that can support most invertible projectors up to 75 lb.
Being made using quality solid steel construction which will help reduce building vibrations (ventilation vibrations etc..) the VPAUW features a quick connect / disconnect for easier installs and service. It will maintain its orientation when disconnected and does not affect preset adjustments. Uses an All-Points Security steel-into-steel locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft. Adjustable mounting legs and feet, and has a built-in universal interface that is compatible with five projector attachment points.
When needing the ultimate flexibility in your projection system, and you want the best in quality made mounts, the VPAUW from Chief is an amazing projector ceiling mount that comes with all its own assembly and mounting hardware and is backed by a 10 Year warranty.
- Adjustments: Roll: +-95 degrees, Pitch: 360 degrees, Yaw: 360 degrees
- Certifications: TUV Certified, UL Listed
- Construction: Solid Steel
- Dimensions: 6 x 5.5 x 5"
- Adjustable mounting legs and feet
- Quick connect / disconnect for easy installation and servicing
- All-Points Security exclusive steel-into-steel locking hardware at all key connection points
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn't affect preset adjustments
- Included Accessories: Assembly Hardware & Mounting Hardware
- Warranty: 10 years