Large In-Wall Storage Box - Dry Wall or Stud Mountable
- Stud Compatibility: Breakaway edge for 2.5" and 3.5" Studs
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs
- Drywall & Stud Mountable
The PAC526 from Chief is the base version for the PAC526 Series In-wall storage Boxes. Designed for use with flat panel display installations to provide an organized, recessed space for routing excess cables. The primary use of this unit is to keep excess cables secure and organized through an integrated universal zip tie anchor points, it can also improve the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding the equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime when used with an attached surge protector/power conditioner (not included).
This In-wall storage box is drywall mountable and maintaining a very sleek recessed look, this storage box is also stud mountable with a multiple depth breakaway edge that allows compatibility with standard 3.5" and 2.5" studs. It can be orientated in either landscape or portrait mode. A paintable flange on the front adds a nice aesthetic appearance to blend into any environment. This unit also contains knockouts for single gang outlets and 1-1/4", 1" and 1/2" conduit. The cover includes an optional tamper proof security.
The PAC526 In-wall storage box is compatible for use with an array of chief wall mounts to include PST, PRO, PLP, MSR, MTR, MWH, MWR, PWR, PNR, PDR, Thinstall, and FUSION mounts. Comes backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Landscape/Portrait Installation: Integrated Universal Zip-tie Anchor Points
- Enclosure Rating: UL certified
- Paintable box trim
- Knockouts for single gang outlets and 1-1/4", 1", & " conduit
- Wall Mount Compatibility: PST, PRO, PLP, MSR, MTR, MWH, MWR, PWR, PNR, PDR, Thinstall, and FUSION
- Parts Included: Install Box, Template/Temporary Cover, Installation Screws
- Warranty: 10 years