Over-the-Whiteboard Interactive Display Mount
- Color: Silver
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 400x100 1020x500 mm (FHB7036 bracket to extend to VESA 1020-600mm)
- Notes: Display height range: 26"
- Overall Dimensions: 61.1-75.1 x 55.25 x 6.3"
Chief believes in the power of technology to enhance teaching our future. In the classroom, integrating interactive technology engages students and makes learning come off the page and the board. The OB1U is Chief's over-the-whiteboard mounting solution for learning environments. Designed to mount flat panel screens, the OB1U fits over existing whiteboards, and it can be mounted in a variety of wall materials – wood, steel, concrete, and cinder blocks. Chief ships this device partially installed to streamline and simplify installation time.
The OB1U can be moved laterally and spans 26 inches in height variability, allowing you to adjust the screen's position depending on the application or audience. It leaves 4 inches of space between the mount and the underlying board and accounts for potentially uneven mounting surfaces with a 1.5-degree plumb adjustment. Other key features of the OB1U include the following:
- 310 lb weight capacity
- Telescoping legs allow for re-positioning and adjusting
- Flexible wall assembly anchoring points
- Solution Type: Universal
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years