Large Fusion Tilt Wall Mount - For Displays 37" to 63"
The LTA1U by Chief is a Fusion Series Tilting Wall Display Mount. This Large sized mount will fit Tv's and Displays with a screen size of 37" to 63" and up to 200 lbs in weight. The integrated teardrop design makes wall plate installation a breeze by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall. This upgraded tilting wall mount features Centerless shift (provides up to 17" of post-installation lateral shift for limitless centering. ControlZone leveling adjustment makes for easy after install fine tuning of height and leveling. ClickConnect Latching makes a very audible "click" when the screen has safely engaged with the mount. There is also added stability through set screws, faster install times, improved lateral shift, easier cable management, and enhanced security. Chief's Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile.
This Fusion series mount has all the above mentioned benefits and features plus: built-in cable stand that provides easy access under the screen, multiple installation options for various stud distances, and exclusive nesting spacers that can be stacked to achieve any depth needed. Chief also offer a full line of accessories that can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together. After installation and setup the Quick-Store cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords, and has improved cable management with new end caps.
The LTA1U by Chief is an Installer-inspired Series, the Fusion tilt mount solves flat panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for large displays with a low-profile display mounting solution. Comes with a 10 year warranty from Chief.
- Minimum Depth: 2"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Orientation: Landscape
- Control Zone Leveling
- Quick Store Cords: use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Centerless Shift: up to 17" lateral shit for centering
- Multiple Installations for various stud differences
- ClickConnect: Audible "click" when screen engages
- Centris low-profile tilt: uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Custom Hardware kit included that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
- Certifications: UL Listed, OSHPD Approved
- Dimensions: 16.5"x 34.75" x 2"
- Warranty: 10 Years