Kontour K1D Dynamic Desk Mount, Reduced Height, Silver
- Certifications: TAA Compliant
- Color: Silver
- Desktop Thickness Range: 0.5-2.5"
- Dynamic Height Adjustment: 3.83" to 16.83" center of monitor height range
Chief's K1D line of dynamic height-adjustable desk clamp mounts are the ideal solution for monitor mounting in your office environment. The K1D120SXRH is a single-monitor mount solution. It features a best-in-class weight capacity range, ranging from 5 to 25 pounds. The enhanced extended-reach is designed for deeper desks.
Chief's proprietary Centris Extreme Tilt technology gives your fingertips the power to adjust the tilt of your monitors. The K1D120SXRH positions your monitor in an ergonomic position ideal for you. It is a flexible solution for arranging your desk or monitor, so you can present information to others or reposition it to accommodate a standing position. Other key features of this dual-screen desk mount include the following:
- Reduced height model provides optimal minimum height for bi-focal wearers and touch-panel users that require the display be as close to the work surface as possible
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes
- 13" of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk through standard grommet hole or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers
- Maximum Extension: 19.25"
- Minimum Depth: 2.45"
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 75x75mm,100x100mm
- Notes: Ships with 2x KSA1250 Dell Interface Brackets pre-installed Number of Monitors: 2
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Tilt: +75 , -10
- Typical Screen Sizes: 10-32" diagonals
- Weight Capacity: 5-25 lbs
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Warranty: 10 years