The Bose PowerSpace P4150+ amplifier combines power and DSP into a 1RU, four-channel design for quick-turn installations. Part of a comprehensive platform of loudspeakers, controls, and software that help installers deliver premium commercial sound systems efficiently, Bose PowerSpace+ amplifiers feature a quick-setup workflow. An onboard configuration utility and intuitive browser-based UI present common tasks in a logical manner, so you can configure the system faster, reducing installation time while increasing setup accuracy. Once installed, Bose-proprietary algorithms offer predictable performance while optional interfaces, such as ControlCenter analog zone controllers, make operation easy for end users. For premium commercial applications, Bose PowerSpace+ models provide amplification and DSP in one integrated, easy-to-configure package.
- Integrated features to simplify commercial installations: Dedicated input for 600-ohm telephone or mic paging, independent 600-ohm music-on-hold and line-level aux outputs, and a NO/NC mute connection
- Load-independent outputs deliver full channel power to either low-impedance loads (4-8 ?) or high-impedance (70/100V) loads without bridging
- I-Share outputs deliver 2x power level by combining the current of two channels
- Auto-standby mode saves power when audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wakes when audio returns
- Intuitive end-user operation: optional ControlCenter CC-1, CC-2, and CC-3 analog zone controllers provide easy volume control and source selection