4X4 4K60 HDMI Matrix Switcher, HDR, IR, RS232, Web GUI
The SW-HDM2-T4K-4X4 from Avenview is a 4x4 Matrix Switcher that features four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs. It provides true matrix routing for HDMI signals. It supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 2160p@60Hz Ultra HD 4:4:4) and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio. It works with Blue-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles. Inputs and outputs switching are accessible at all times via IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or the selection buttons on the front panel. This device supports all HDMI 3D formats. This unit is as well HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant, and will support smart EDID management, as well as high resolution VESA mode video formats up to QSXGA@60Hz.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDMI Audio Output: PCM2, PCM5.1, PCM7.1, Dolby5.1, DTS5.1, DD+, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD
- Supports all HDMI 3D formats up to 2160p@30
- Supports simultaneous HDMI Coax and L/R audio outputs
- Supports smart EDID management
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control
- Control: RS-232, IR Remote, Ethernet
- Power Supply: 12V/2.5A DC
- Power Consumption: 9W (max)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.2" x 8" x 1.8"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, IR Remote, IR Receiver Cable, Mounting Ears, User Manual
- Warranty: 3 Years