1X8 HDMI 4-60Hz Splitter, 4:4:4, AUTO EDID, Management
The SPLIT-HDM2-T4K-8 from Avenview is a HDCP 2.2 compliant, 1x8 HDMI Splitter that can support video signals up to 4K@60 UHD. This device works by allowing the user to to duplicate the input source of for example a 4K GPU graphic card or UHD digital player up to 8 4K60 or UHD displays. It will duplicate both the video and audio signals of your source simultaneously reproducing the same quality via HDMI cable with EDID management. Supported audio includes LPCM 7.1 Ch, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Key features of this very nice 4K Splitter is DCI supported 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) at 24/30/60 Hz, in 4:2:0 color space at 10-bit and 4:4:4 at 8-bit; and Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 24/30/60 Hz. It also supports 1080p60, 720p60, other video resolutions, and the gamut of PC resolutions, including 1920 x 1200. EDID selection is via a rotary dial on the front panel as well as multi-mode selection and EDID learning from displays. This unit features a lightening fast up to 18Gbps link transmission and uses 25 to 600Mhz frequency range.
- Bandwidth: Single-link 600Mhz (18Gbps)
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supported HDMI Cable Length: 15' with 24 AWG high-speed HDMI cables
- Audio Support: LPCM 7.1 Ch, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio
- EDID: Selection via rotary control switch
- EDID Learning from Displays
- Front Panel LED Indicators
- Power Supply: 5V DC , 2A
- Power Consumption: 1.6W (max)
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter & Set of two mounting brackets
- Warranty: 3 Years