HDMI over Cat5/6/7 HDBaseT 4K Transmitter, PoE, RS-232, 328'
The HBT-C6POE-S from Avenview is a HDBaseT Sender (Transmitter) over CAT5/6/7 with PoE, Bi-directional IR and Ethernet, that has been design to extend high-definition video and multi-channel digital audio formats to any HD monitor up to 328' in distance when using a Cat5e/6 cable, Ultra HD signals are extended up to 229.6'. If using Cat6a/7 cable Ultra HD can be sent the full 328'. This HDBaseT Sender supports video signals up to 4K@30 Ultra HD, 3D, Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p 36-bit color depth and supports lossless multi-channel audio formats to include DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD. Including a strong video bandwidth of up to 9Gbps, this unit comes with 1 UTP output port which allows users to extend video and audio up to 328', to also include bi-directional IR control of the source connected to the unit from the users IR remote control at the monitor side. The unit supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) and internet (100 Mb/s Ethernet service when connected to a router). Additionally the receiver also extends bidirectional data signals ranging from 30 to 50 kHz using a Cat5/6 cable. These very handy features have been added to this unit to give the user and installers a complete solution for online streaming and using network-connected devices, including smart TV's and UHD monitors.
- HDMI Compliance: 4K2K: (3840X2160@30Hz) - 250' over CAT6e / 330' over CAT6a & FULL HD: 1080p - 330' over CAT6e or CAT6a
- Audio Supported: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- 3D SUPPORT: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- Ethernet Transmission: Rate up to 100Mbps
- CEC bypass supported
- 5Play convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE & Bi Directional Control (IR & RS-232)
- Dimensions: 4" x 4.4" x 1" (L,W,H)
- Weight: 0.6lbs
- Power Supply: 24V /1.25A DC
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Warranty: 3 Years