HDMI over CAT5e/6/7 Receiver - Dual Simultaneous HDMI Out
The Avenview HBT-C6POE-2R is a HDMI over Cat5e/6/7 Receiver with a dual simultaneous HDMI out, that when used with a compatible transmitter extends high definition video and multi-channel audio formats to up to two compatible HD monitors. When used in conjunction with a Cat5e/6 cable, signals can be transmitter up to 328' with Ultra HD signals being extended up to 229.6'. Ultra HD signals can be transmitted to much further ranges up to 328' when using a Cat6a/7 cable. This receiver also has the ability to extend bidirectional data signals ranging from 30 to 50 kHz using the very cost effective Cat6a/7 cable.
This unit additionally features a UTP output port that allows users and installers the ability to extend video and audio signals up to 328' and will support PoE and internet (100Mbps Ethernet service when connected to a router. It also features bi-directional IR control of the source connected to the unit from the user's IR remote control at the monitor side of this system. Thus giving installers and users a complete solution for online streaming and using network-connected devices, for example smart TV's and UHD monitors. Supported video resolutions are up to DCI 4K30 and PC resolutions from VGA up to WUXGA. Comes with 1 IR Blaster, 1 IR receiver, and is backed by a 3 year limited warranty from Avenview.
- Resolution Range: Up to 328' through Cat6e/6a/7 cables
- Supported Audio: LPCM 7.1 channel, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Ethernet transmission rate up to 100 Mb/s
- Uncompressed video: 1080p, 60 Hz, 36-bit
- 5Play convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE, and bidirectional control (IR & RS-232)
- Audio transmission: 32 to 192 kHz sample rate
- 3D support: Follow by display/TV's EDID
- Supports CEC bypass
- Power Supply: 24V DC, 1.25 A
- Power Consumption: 13W