HDBaseT 4 Play Lite Extender Receiver with PoE and IR - 196'
- Input: CAT5e/6/7 & 3.5mm IR extender
- Outputs: RS-232, HDMI, 3.5mm IR, LAN port
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19-pin
- HDCP and HDMI Compliant
The HBT-C6PLT-R HDBaseT Lite Receiver over Cat5/6/7 with PoE, bi-directional IR, and Ethernet is a quality designed receiver from Avenview that was designed to extend high-definition video and multi-channel digital audio formats to any HD monitor at distances up to 196'. This HDBaseT Receiver supports video signals up to 4K@30 Ultra HD, 3D, Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p 36-bit color depth and supports lossless multi-channel audio formats to include DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD. This unit features one UTP output port which will allow users to extend video and audio up to 196', which also allows bi-directional IR control of the source connect to the unit from the users IR remote control at the monitor side. As an added bonus feature this device can support PoE from a compatible transmitter (Power over the CATx cable to the RX).
- Video Bandwidth: 9Gbps
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p Up to Ultra HD (3840x2160@24/25/30Hz) & 4K2K-(4096x2160@24Hz)
- Audio Support: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Range: Up to 196' through CAT6e/6a/7 cables
- Supports CEC bypass
- 3D Support: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- Power Supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable from HDBaseT Transmitter
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Included Accessories: IR Extender, User Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years