Dual Link DVI Extender over 2 SC Cable HDCP Compliant
The Avenview FO-DVI-DL-1000M is a Dual Link DVI Extender Kit over 2 SC Fiber Optic Cable. This DVI range extension system, that comes with both a transmitter and receiver, was designed to extend dual-link digital signals up to 1000'. This system uses 2-strand multi-mode SC type multi-mode fiber optic cable, supports up to Dual Link WQXGA resolution and WUXGA single link resolutions, and will support HDCP compliant device with HDCP Rev 1.1 specifications. TMDS video signal and EDID data is transmitted by the optical fiber.
- Optical Connector: 2 SC connector
- HDCP complaint
- Fiber Type: 50/125 m multimode glass fiber
- Uses 2-strand multimode SC type multimode fiber optic cable
- TMDS video signal and EDID data is transmitted by the optical fiber
- Supports HDCP-compliant devices with HDCP Rev 1.1 specifications
- DVI specification 1.0 compliant
- Optical Converter Transmitter: 850 nm, 7 channel Transmit OSA, 911 nm, 1 channel VCSEL, 980 nm, 1 channel PIN P/D diode
- Optical Converter Receiver: 850 nm, 7 channel Receive OSA, 980 nm, 1 channel VCSEL, 911 nm, 1 channel PIN P/D Diode
- Package Contents: Transmitter, Receiver, Power Adapter
- Warranty: 3 Years on Parts and Labor.