DisplayPort Extender over 1 SC Fiber up to 3300'
The Avenview FO-DP-300-EMI is a DisplayPort Extender Set (Transmitter and Receiver included) over Single SC Fiber Optic. This kit was designed to extend digital flat panel displays to upwards around 3300' away from host based on DisplayPort 1.1a standard by optical transmission technology. With a very small and low impact design, this small package system was configured ti transmit up to four videos and one low-speed lane, while simultaneously receiving one low-speed signal, all on one multi-mode fiber cable. This device benefits users that have the need to send high speed and long distance transmission by optical systems, that is compatible with DisplayPort 1.1a standards, yet want the benefits of a very small virtually low impact design. Comes with a transmitter and receiver unit, 2 power adapters, and is backed by a 3 year warranty from Avenview.
- DVI Connector: 20 pin DisplayPort Plug
- Optical Connector: 1 SC Connector (Female)
- Fiber Type: 50/125 m Multi-mode glass fiber OM2 or OM3 rated
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.1a standard
- Main Link video signal / AUX data and Hot Plug Detection signal is transmitted by 1 channel multi-mode optical fiber
- DPCD compliant (Does not support HDCP mode)
- Power Supply: 5V, DC
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Package Contents: Transmitter, Receiver, 2 Power Adapters
- Warranty: 3 Years