2 HDMI Input HDBaseT 2.0 Transmitter with Reversible USB 2.0
Part #: HTE-TX2
Our Price: $698.00
Top HTE-TX2 Specifications
- Inputs: 2 HDMI
- 10/100 LAN ports
- USB 2.0 device/host with selectable direction
"Online ordering was very easy and the automated emails kept me up to date on status of the order until delivery"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Aurora's HTE-TX2 is the ultimate integrator solution for your AV environment. It's a transmitter capable of transmitting HDBaseT 2.0 and extending 4K60 signals 4:4:4 and HDR signals up to 330 feet when used with an unshielded cable. This device allows a single power over Ethernet port to power the transmitter and receiver simultaneously, making for a clean, sleek installation.
The HTE-TX2 features a directional USB port, allowing you to decide which side the host and the device are located. This flexibility enables users to have more control over the setup of their systems. It also features a built-in IP port expansion, which allows third-party to directly command the unit to source switching, RS-232, and IR control.
- Controls: IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Signal Capability: 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 18Gbps
- Distance: 330 feet with unshielded cable
- Capability: HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2
- Audio: Audio DSP and Dante/AES67 options 2 or 8 channel
- Power: Operation and power both TX and RX from a PoE switch
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.