Auto Switching HDBaseT Transmitter Wall Plate: HDMI, VGA, 2 Audio
- Connections: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 2 audio
- Provides auto switching and input select buttons
- Distance: 330ft over CAT 5e/6/7 cable (1080p 60Hz 48bit),500ft over CAT 6 cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit), 600ft over one CAT 6a cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit) Fits in standard two gang plate
- Sends: HD video, IR, RS-232
The Aurora DXW-2 is a wall plate that houses 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, and 2 audio. It takes all these signals as well as embedded audio and can transmit them up to 600' over HDBaseT via an Ethernet cable to a compatible receiver, not only does it send the signal but it even converts and scales the signal. The wall plate is even an auto switcher, it will always detect the last plugged in input and automatically switch on your display.
It features support for HD video, IR control, and can be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply or via the receiver. Push buttons on the front allow for local control of devices if auto switching isn't required. The unit has the ability to receive IR signals via the sensor window on the front of the unit and pass them to the receiver unit for remote control of IR controllable devices.
LED backlights on the buttons always let you know which signal is active for ease of use. The DXW-2 is a an economical and easy to use wall plate with auto switching and HDBaseT transmission.
- Receives power from compatible receiver or local power supply purchased separately
- Supports 3D pass through
- HDCP compliant
- Color depth: 48bit
- Size: 3.728" x 4.331" x 1.404" (1.04" Box Depth)
- Includes: Wall plate cover
- Warranty: 3 year limited