Three-Input Switcher for HDMI and USB-C with HDBaseT Output
- USB-C and two HDMI inputs
- Mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- Multi-channel audio compliant: Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or USB-C inputs
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on local ports (HDMI and USB-C), plus support for HDR formats
The Atlona AT-OME-ST31A is a 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter designed for remote powering, with HDMI and USB-C inputs. The OME-ST31A features two-channel audio de-embedding to an analog balanced audio output. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-ST31A features mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets. Video signals up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet can be transmitted over HDBaseT up to 330 feet (100 meters). All inputs and the local HDMI output support 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. Additionally, 4K downscaling to 1080p @ 60, 30, or 24 Hz is available for the HDMI output when connected to an HD sink. The OME-ST31A is designed for use with Omega Series receivers and switchers, select HDVS Series receivers such as the AT-HDVS-SC-RX scaler, the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver, and other Atlona switchers with HDBaseT inputs.
All-in-One Switcher, Controller, and Extender
This switching transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system, with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. It can be remotely powered by Atlona HDBaseT-equipped devices. With the optional AT-PS-245-D4 power supply, the OME-ST31A can charge laptops and mobile devices through the USB-C port. For additional integration convenience, the OME-ST31A features TCP/IP and RS-232 control, RS-232 insertion over HDBaseT, and remote management with Atlona Management System (AMS).
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling
- Remote powering over HDBaseT or local powering
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- EDID management
- Warranty: 10 Years