HDBaseT Receiver for HDMI with Audio
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI , Ethernet, power, and control
- Receives up to 330 feet @ 1080p with CAT5e/6
- Receives up to 330 feet @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
The Atlona AT-OME-RX11 is an HDBaseT receiver for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the Omega Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-RX11 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and receives RS-232 and IP control signals. Additionally, this receiver features two-channel audio de-embedding to a balanced analog audio output. The OME-RX11 is locally powered, and can deliver remote powering over HDBaseT to an Atlona Omega Series, HDVS-200 Series, or AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD transmitter.
The OME-RX11 incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation applications. The Ethernet port on the OME-RX11 is for IP pass-through with the transmitter.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supplies power over HDBaseT to a transmitter
- Audio de-embedding