HDMI, VGA HDBaseT 4K Wall Plate Auto Switcher, Control
- Video connections: HDMI, VGA, audio
- Control buttons: Display, input, volume
- HDBaseT distance: 328'
- HDCP 1.4 Max resolution: 4K60 with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP wall plate was designed to handle not only your video but your control needs as well. The wall plate features connections for HDMI, VGA and audio, as well as buttons for volume, display, and input selection. The HDMI supports 4K60 with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, and the VGA supports up to 1920x1200 with embedded audio out. Your audio, video, and control can be sent up to 328' away, while the unit receives its power from the sold separately AT-HDVS-200-RX receiver. Display control and volume commands are transmitted via CEC, IP, or RS-232 to any display, control system, switcher or other controllable device.
The wall plate can be used for small systems or larger systems when combined as an input on any of the Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824, CLSO-612ED, or AT-UHS-SW-5000ED switchers. When used in this configuration all the commands from the wall plate can be sent to the switcher over TCP/IP, this allows you to have several possible remote control stations precisely where they are needed.
The wall plate can also be used for simple yet reliable auto switching, it will always detect the last plugged in connection and automatically switch. The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP is an advanced wall plate that supplies video but numerous other control options.
- Receives its power from the sold separately AT-HDVS-200-RX receiver
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Control: CEC, IP, or RS-232
- Can be used as an input on the Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824, CLSO-612ED, or AT-UHS-SW-5000ED switchers
- Provides auto switching
- HDMI In & HDBaseT Out: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- 2 1 HDBaseT switcher
- 2 gang size
- Color: White
- Warranty: 10 years