3x1 Multi-Format 4K Auto Switcher with HDBaseT Out
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 audio
- Distance: Up to 328' using Cat6a/7 cable
- Max resolution: 4096 2160@24/25/30/50/60Hz, 4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
- HDCP 1.4
The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX is a 3 input auto switcher that sends your signals over a single Ethernet cable, using HDBaseT technology it can send your video up to 328'. The inputs are 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, and 1 audio, the auto switching features always detects the last plugged in signal and automatically switches to that input. The switcher can also be controlled via CEC, RS-232, IP (Web GUI), and the front push buttons. A 4K signal can be sent up to 328' away with embedded audio using CAT6a/7 cabling. When used with the AT-HDVS-200-RX system performance is limited to 1080p.
The AT-HDVS-200-TX receives power from the AT-HDVS-200-RX scaler via Power over Ethernet, together they create a standalone AV switching and control system with scaling for classrooms, huddle rooms, conference rooms, and many more applications. A connected displays power and volume can be controlled via CEC, IP, RS-232. When set up correctly the TV will turn on and off based on input detection.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX is an advanced switcher with numerous capabilities that are easy for set up and use.
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Control: CEC, IP, RS-232
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- HDCP and EDID management
- Includes: Mounting brackets, Captive screw connector (3 pin: RS-232)
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 5" x 4.02"
- Warranty: 10 years