2 Input x 2 Output - Networkable DSP Device
Part #: TSD-BB22
Our Price: $1,049.99
Top TSD-BB22 Specifications
- Inputs: 2
- Maximum Input Signal: +20dBu
- Input Type: Mic or Line, GUI Selectable
- Outputs: 2
"Excellent experience - thank you for all your help"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
AtlasIED BlueBridge networkable DSP devices are powerful and flexible tools offering mission critical solutions to satisfy the exact needs of any installation. Engineered to strict standards with the highest quality internal components, BlueBridge devices provide pure clean audio, Ethernet connectivity for cost effective TCP/IP control and easy programmability. Intended for a variety of audio applications, BlueBridge DSP platforms are cost effective solutions for the most demanding applications including video conferencing, house of worship, presentation rooms, conference rooms, courtrooms, room combining, restaurants, multi-zone paging, background music, and many other sound reinforcement and AV applications.
- Output Type: Line
- Configuration Electronically Balanced Gain: -40 to +15dB in 0.25dB Steps
- Polarity: +/-, GUI Selectable
- Phantom Power: 48V, GUI Enabled
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Latency: 5ms
- CMRR: >
- 100dB (50Hz-10khz)
- Distortion: 0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)
- Width: 4" (10.1cm)
- Depth: 5.2" (13.21cm)
- Weight: 6oz. (0.165kg)
- External Power Supply Safety and Certifications: cUL, CE, RoHS, TUV
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.