Plug-In Power Supply Module for Redundancy
Part #: IED1112PSM
Our Price: $1,058.99
Top IED1112PSM Specifications
- Power Supply Voltage: 100 - 240VAC (50-60Hz)
- Operating Temperature Range: 14°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C)
- Rated Input Current: 8 Amps Max
- Rated Output Voltage: +12VDC (±5%)
"Custom Equipment w/ quick turnaround. CERTIFIED FRESH!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The 1112PSM is a plug-in power supply module used with the 1112PS rack mount power supply. Each module is capable of delivering up to 37 Amps of 12V DC power. Two 1112PSM modules can be used in a 1112PS for redundant operation. When used in this configuration, both supplies share the load placed on the unit. If either module fails, the load is transferred to the remaining good supply and a fault indication is displayed.
- Rated Output Current: 37 Amps
- Input Connector: IEC 60320 Type C-13
- Output Connector: FCI Power Blade
- Height: 1.52" (3.9cm)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°F - 158°F (-40°C - 70°C)
- Width: 3.07" (7.8cm)
- Depth: 13.29" (33.8cm)
- Weight: 2.6. (1.2kg)
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.