AC Sequence Controller and Monitor
Part #: ECS-6RM
Our Price: $675.99
Top ECS-6RM Specifications
- Sequencer Sections: 6
- Light: XLR Socket to Provide 12VDC for Optional 16" Gooseneck Lamp AP-GNL18
- Sequence Timing: Unit Settings of 1, 3 or 6 Seconds
- Power Supply: External Wide Rage 100V-240VAC, UL Approval
"Very convenient and great customer support."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The ECS-6RM modular system has been designed to meet most installation requirements for Power Products, equipment power conditioning and surge suppression protection. The compact 1 RU unit features six sequential timing sections that can be activated via the unit, or remotely. Up to three ECS-6RM units can be daisy chained together with independent trigger timing settings giving you a total of 18 sequence triggered outlets. The ECS-6RM unit is the activation controller/monitor portion of the system and requires a 120V AC Mains ECM (Electrical Controlled Module) module for each triggered output. A variety of remote ECM AC modules are available to meet different installation requirements.
- Power Consumption: .8 Watts
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- LED Light Switch: Two Position On/Off
- Activation Switch: Momentary
- AC Mains Voltmeter: Three Digits Digital
- Indicators: System On, External Trigger Mode, Slave Mode
- Remote Activation Trigger: 5-24VDC Continuous 10 mA, Switch Contacts, Euro/Phoenix Type Connector
- Height: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Width: 19" (482.6mm)
- Depth: 10" (254mm)
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.