8 Input x 16 Output - Networkable DSP Device
Part #: BB-816
Our Price: $3,881.99
Top BB-816 Specifications
- Inputs: 8
- Safety Listed: Listed to UL60005
- Outputs: 16
- Input Type: Microphone or Line, Software Selectable
"Easy to order. Lots of useful info on your webpage."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
AtlasIED BlueBridge networkable DSP devices are powerful and flexible tools offering mission critical solutions to satisfy the exact needs of any installation. Engineered to strict standards with the highest quality internal components, BlueBridge devices provide pure clean audio, Ethernet connectivity for cost effective TCP/IP control and easy programmability. Intended for a variety of audio applications, BlueBridge DSP platforms are cost effective solutions for the most demanding applications including video conferencing, house of worship, presentation rooms, conference rooms, courtrooms, room combining, restaurants, multi-zone paging, background music, and many other sound reinforcement and AV applications.
- Output Type: Line
- RAID: 40-Bit Floating Point
- Analog Converters: High Performance 24-Bit
- Phantom Power: 48V, Software Enabled
- Input impedance: >
- 10k ohms
- Dynamic Range: 110dB Type (Unweighted)
- Latency: 5ms
- CMRR: >
- 100dB (50Hz-10khz)
- Distortion: 0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)
- Configuration Electronically Balanced Gain: -100 to +15dB in 0.25dB Steps
- Power Consumption: 18.5W
- Polarity: +/-, GUI Selectable
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Height: 1.75" (44mm)
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 9" (229mm)
- Weight: 7.2 / 3.25 kg
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.