Atlas Learn Two-Channel Infrared Dome Receiver
Atlas Sound's Atlas Learn (AL) AL-EAGLE is an infrared microphone receiver designed to work alongside Atlas Sound's AL-MAGPIE and AL-MYNA infrared microphones. The AL-EAGLE connects to a local audio amplifier via RCA output. When the AL-MAGPIE or AL-MYNA microphones are in use, the AL-EAGLE enables users' voices to be projected through speakers - enabling presenters and listeners alike to have a dynamic presentation in the conference room that everyone can clearly hear.
In larger learning environments, the signal needs to travel farther. When used with a secondary infrared dome, the F-pin style input connector on the AL-EAGLE enables microphones to be heard from a distance. Volume controls on the AL-EAGLE enable users to mix two channels. A key safety feature of this microphone receiver is the "Panic" feature: teachers can signal an emergency when the transmitter is in "teacher" mode.
Other key features of the AL-EAGLE include the following:
- Works in Conjunction with Secondary Systems to Provide Enhanced Classroom Security
- Easily Integrates into Any Existing Classroom Sound Reinforcement System
- Works with Both AL-MYNA and AL-MAGPIE Wireless Infrared Transmitters
- Supports 2 Separate Transmitters with Independent Level/Mix Controls
- Remote Antenna Input Allows for Connection of Second AL-IRDS Infrared Dome Sensor
- IR Input Impedance : 75
- IR Input Connector Type: F - Pin Connector
- IR Frequencies: 2.35mHz - 2.8mHz
- Panic Output Contact Rating: 5A @ 36V
- LED Indicators: Power, RF A, RF B
- Dimensions: 7.75"x3.33"x2.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Warranty: 3 years