Atlas Sound FAP63T-W
6.5" White Coaxial Ceiling Speaker with 70/100V-32W Transformer
The Atlas Sound FAP63T-W is the next generation Strategy III 4.5" two way full range coaxial ceiling speaker in white color. Not only does the ceiling speaker sound better than ever but it is now the easiest to install ceiling speaker in the market. The new Safety First Mounting System (SFMS) allows users to install the speaker with no tools and eliminating potential damage during installation. To install just push the speaker up through the hole and pull the T-handle, twist, and push back up and you are done. The tab system locks to the back of the ceiling from thicknesses ranging from sheet metal to 3/4", the rubber feet on the ceiling provide noise dampening. The tap selector is right on the front making power adjustments super easy, while the grill just snaps in place.
The speaker is UL1480 and UL2043 listed, as well as fire signaling and UUMW rated. The speaker can operate on 70 volts, 100 volts, or an 8-Ohm bypass for a wide choice of installation. A removable 4-pole euro-style connector allows for easy pre-wiring and daisy chaining of additional loudspeakers and subwoofers.
The Atlas Sound FAP63T-W allows for easy installation in drop tile or sheet rock ceilings via C-ring/V-rail tile bridge (included). Buying one speaker gets you one speaker, they must be purchased in pairs and ordered in increments of 2.
- Ingress protection: IP21 rated
- Easy installation: T-handles so no tools needed, front facing power taps, snap-in grills
- Input connection: 4-Position phoenix type connector
- Power taps: 4, 8, 16, 32 Watts at 8-ohm
- Coverage: 130 degrees
- Max SPL: 108.5dB
- Powder coated, corrosion free since there are no screws
- Dimensions: 10.51" x 10.51" x 8.86"
- Weight: Unit w/ C-Ring = 7.82 lbs, 2V-rails = 2.1 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes: Speaker, grill, C-ring, 2V-rails