7x1 Presentation Switcher with HDMI, VGA, HDBaseT - 4K Resolution
The AMX VPX-1701 is a cost effective 7x1 presentation switcher that targets small to mid-sized conference rooms and classrooms. The VPX-1701 supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4, and offers HDCP 2.2 compatibility to support the most current sources and displays. The VPX-1701 includes 5 HDMI inputs and 2 VGA inputs. The VPX Series switchers include built-in scaling, allowing automatic scaling of signals to match the ideal resolution of the display.
In addition to the HDMI output, there is also a mirrored HDBaseT output for use with the DXL-RX-4k60 to bring switched video and audio from the table to the display, and also brings USB 2.0 signals from an AMX Acendo Vibe conferencing soundbar or other USB 2.0-based camera/speaker devices back to the table for use by visiting laptops.
Extracted audio output with volume control is also available, providing an option to feed powered speakers or an amplified soundbar near the display. There are a variety of options to control the VPX-1701 as well. Front panel controls are available, as is contact closure for use with AMX MyTurn Source Selector Buttons. The VPX-1701 is also NetLinx Native, allowing simplified integration with AMX automation systems.
- Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space
- HDCP 2.2 support
- Mirrored HDBaseT outputs
- USB 2.0 distribution over HDBaseT
- Front panel controls with simple push-button switching
- Audio output extraction
- Use with AMX MyTurn cable-mounted source selector buttons to easily switch sources between connected devices
- NetLinx Native
- Provides simple user interface for setup and configuration