AMX 4x1+1 4K60 HDMI Windowing Processor and 4x2 Matrix
The AMX PR-WP-412 is an incredibly versatile and powerful AV solution that is both a fully featured 4x1+1 windowing processor and a 4x2 seamless matrix switcher. When configured as a windowing processor, the four video inputs can be arranged in any configuration and composited into a single output. In matrix switcher mode, the PR-WP-412 acts as a 4x2 seamless video switcher. It is loaded with best-in-class features, including truly seamless switching, class-leading 4K60 4:4:4 video quality, integrated audio breakaway, and extreme control flexibility with an open control API, a simple-to-manage web interface, and front panel
When paired with the AMX UVC1-4K USB Capture Device, the PR-WP-412 is an ideal complement to software video conferencing systems such as Zoom and Teams as it enables multiple sources to be shared at the same time. With an open API and full 4K60 support, the PR-WP-412 can be leveraged to enable creative solutions to unique design requirements in all types of applications.
The PR-WP-412 is ideal for a variety of applications, including corporate campuses, colleges and universities, sports bars, casinos, courtrooms and other government applications as a cost-effective solution to switch or combine 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI sources on a single display.
- Video Resolution Support: Various up to 4096 x 2160@ 60 Hz - Reference Data Sheet for Specific Resolution Support
- Audio Inputs Embedded audio on HDMI
- supports 2 CH L-PCM de-embedding and pass-through of PCM 2-Channel, PCM Multi-Channel, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, & DTS HD MA
- Audio Outputs: (2) 3 Position 3.5mm pluggable Phoenix Terminal Block
- supports Unbalanced Analog Stereo