Dual Power over DXLink Controller
The AMX PDXL-2 is a power over DXLink injector which allows for remote powering of any two DXLink devices by "injecting" power through the twisted pair cable. The PDXL-2 also accepts I/O control from a NetLinx controller allowing power down capabilities to either or both of the connected DXLink devices to achieve power savings when they are not in use.
The PDXL-2 dual power over DXLINK controller provides the ability to power a point-to-point DXLink transmitter to DXLink receiver without the need for an AC outlet in proximity to the location of the DXLink devices. When used with a NetLinx controller, the PDXL-2 can power down the DXLink devices as part of a standby mode for an entire room to reduce energy usage.
- Transport Layer Throughput: 10.2 Gbps pass thru
- Output power voltage 55 VDC
- Output power 30 watts (guaranteed)
- Relay Connection Type: (1) 4-pin 3.5 mm (female) captive-wire connectors
- Each relay can switch up to 24 VDC or 28 VAC at 1A
- Each relay is independently controlled
- Indicators: (2) LEDs (1 for each DXLink Powered Output)
- Yellow (On): power is on and active
- Green (On): A remote terminal is connected
- UL listed
- Compatible AMX products: DXLink HDMI Transmitter Module, DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter Module, DXLink Multi-Format Decor Style Wallplate Transmitters (US), DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitters, DXLink HDMI Receiver Module
- Warranty: 1 year