2nd Generation NetLinx NX Controller for High End Large Rooms
The AMX NX-4200 is the 2nd generation of controllers from AMX with numerous features, AMX thought ahead and made these backwards compatible. New models can be installed into existing systems with no new programming. The NX-4200 now features a USB port, this can be used to save and restore your files. Other new features include advanced diagnostics for monitoring and making settings changes.
The NX-4200 was designed for your IT department with extensive network security features including IPv6 and 802.1x. Also included is dual NIC for top notch security as well as redundant power for reliability, the NX-4200 is ready for your infrastructure. Use the NX-4200 to control media players, lights, amplifiers, displays, projectors, HVAC, and much more.
The NX-4200 is the largest controller from AMX with the most amount of ports for any of your automation needs.
- Configuration Dip Switch: 4-position
- Status Indicator: Status LED (green) blinks to indicate that the system is programmed and communicating properly
- Input Indicator: Input LED (yellow) blinks to indicate that the Controller is receiving data
- Output Indicator: Output LED (red) blinks to indicate that the Controller is transmitting data
- ID Pushbutton: Black ID pushbutton for setting IP mode and reverting to default configuration and firmware
- USB Host Port: (2) USB Standard A, one on front and one one back, USB Host port supports Solid State drive for upgrading firmware, loading code files, copying configuration data and remote storage
- NVRAM: 1 MB
- Memory Card: 8 GB SD
- DDRAM: 1GB
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 17" x 9 1/8"
- Weight: 7.6lb