2nd Generation NetLinx NX Controller for Huddle & Conference Rooms
Manufacturer SKU: FG2106-01
Our Price: $1,360.86
Top NX-1200 Specifications
- Requires power supply
- Processor: 1600 MIPSM
- Program Port: (1) USB Standard B
- Configuration Dip Switch: 4-position
"Great support and help from technical support!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The AMX NX-1200 is the 2nd generation of controllers from AMX with numerous features, AMX thought ahead and made these backwards compatible. New models can be installed into existing systems with no new programming. The NX-1200 now features a USB port, this can be used to save and restore your files. Other new features include advanced diagnostics for monitoring and making settings changes.
The NX-1200 was designed for your IT department with extensive network security features including IPv6 and 802.1x. The NX-1200 is ideal for smaller rooms such as huddle rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms, and conference rooms.
- Status Indicator: Status LED (green) blinks to indicate that the system is programmed and communicating properly
- Input Indicator: Input LED (yellow) blinks to indicate that the Controller is receiving data
- Output Indicator: Output LED (red) blinks to indicate that the Controller is transmitting data
- ID Pushbutton: Black ID pushbutton for setting IP mode and reverting to default configuration and firmware
- USB Host Port: (2) USB Standard A, one on front and one one back, USB Host port supports Solid State drive for upgrading firmware, loading code files, copying configuration data and remote storage
- NVRAM: 1 MB
- Memory Card: 8 GB SD
- DDRAM: 512 MB
- AxLink Port: 1
- RS-232/422/485 Port: (1) 10-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Port 1, XON/XOFF (transmit on / transmit off), CTS/RTS (clear to send/ready to send), 300 - 115,200 baud
- RS-232 Port: (1) 5-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Ports 2, XON/XOFF (transmit on / transmit off), CTS/RTS (clear to send/ready to send), 300 - 115,200 baud
- I/O Channels: (4) One 6-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, 4-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing, NetLinx Port 22, Channels 1-4
- Dimensions: 1 11/16" x 5 13/16" x 5 1/8"
- Weight: 1.6lb
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review