DXLite 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI with HDBaseT Transmitter - 328' Range
- DXLite 4K60 4:4:4 HDBaseT Transmitter
- Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space
- HDCP 2.2 support
- USB 2.0 distribution
The AMX DXL-TX-4K60 DXLite transmitter allows for the distance transport of Ultra high resolution video, embedded audio, bidirectional RS-232 and IR and USB 2.0 over a single category cable. AMX DXLite supports 4K60 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2, and HDR video, providing compatibility with the latest source devices and displays when used with compatible receiving devices. Ideal for point-to-point solutions in conjunction with the DX-RX-4K60 to bring video and audio from the table to the display, and bring USB 2.0 signals from AMX Acendo video conferencing soundbar or other USB 2.0 based camera/speaker devices back to the table for use by visiting laptops. It is also ideal for use as a distance input into the DXLIte inputs on the AMX Incite All-In-One Presentation Switcher for support of video signals up to 4K60 while receiving power from the Incite DXLite inputs.
Ideal for supporting cost-effective conferencing in BYOD meeting environments, classrooms, and conference rooms.
- 4K60 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2 Support over HDBaseT with Display Stream Compression
- (DSC)– Visually lossless compression and future-proof support
- Power over HDBaseT – Can be powered from HDBaseT inputs which means there is no
- need for an additional power source at the table
- USB 2.0 Transmission – Connect devices such as cameras, keyboard, mouse and other
- USB devices
- Compatible – With the AMX Incite presentation switcher and DXLite RX
- Inputs: HDMI, 4 USB, RS-232, IR
- Outputs: RJ45 (HDBaseT)
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Range: 328'
- Data Rate (Max) 18 Gbp
- HDBaseT Layer Throughput (Max) 10.2 Gbps
- HDBaseT Power Power Supplied From a HDBaseT Receiving Device If Available