4x2 All-In-One Presentation Switchers with NX Control (Multi-Format, HDMI Inputs)
Manufacturer SKU: FG1906-07
Our Price: $5,550.00
Top DVX-2210HD Specifications
- All-In-One Device Controller, matrix switcher, scaler, analog to digital converter, amplifier, plus twisted pair distribution and professional-grade audio DSP all in a space-saving 3U chassis
- Simplicity &
- Reliability Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment, ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership With a consistent platform across a variety of sizes, it is easy to standardize on the DVX and reduce costs for hardware, training, support, troubleshooting and sparing
"Quick and easy checkout and great prices. Will look here again."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Enova DVX-2210HD 4x2 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them. The compact 3U Presentation Switcher integrates a variety of different functionality, such as a scaler, analog to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier with built-in professional grade audio processing into a single box. With AMX-exclusive features, the DVX-2210HD is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for smaller conference rooms and classrooms.
- Unrivaled Network Security With Dual NIC to isolate AMX or third-party AV equipment from the primary network, IPv6 and wired 802.1X for protected network access, and user-defined LDAP login group support, the Enova DVX provides rock-solid security
- Optimal Video Image Quality Every Time Exclusive SmartScale Technology automatically scales the image to the best resolution and video parameters for each displayeven for displays of different informationwithout manual setup, eliminating the need for costly external scalers
- Crystal Clear Audio Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments and variable compression, allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes
- Audio Breakaway Stereo audio from any analog input or de-embedded from any HDMI input can be broken away from its associated video, processed through the DSP, and switched independently to any analog, HDMI or S/PDIF audio output
- Audio Matrix Switching Three independently switched and processed audio paths provide four unique volume, EQ, ducking and mixing configurations for perfectly tuned room audio as well as integration with audio/video conferencing, induction loop systems, voice re-enforcement speakers and audio recording devices
- Enhanced Microphone Processing Independent 3-band parametric EQ, compression, gating, auto-ducking, and limiting on each microphone input ensures crystal clear communication
- Matrix Switching Freely route any input to any or all outputs without blocking - 4x2 video switcher and 6x3 audio switcher with audio breakaway
- AV and Control Over Twisted Pair Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet up to 100m over one standard twisted pair cable
- HDMI/HDCP Switching with Simplicity of Analog End-to-end distribution of HDMI/HDCP without interruption or key constraints using exclusive InstaGate Pro Technology
- Multi-Format Ports Built for analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP and DVI signals - all on the same connector
- Enhanced Diagnostics On Serial &
- IR Ports Provides real time error feedback when Serial and IR ports are disconnected or improperly wired
- 3D Support Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
- DXLink Twisted Pair Outputs Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI Receivers up to 100m away over one twisted pair cable - for more details and helpful cabling information, reference the white paper titled Cabling for Success with DXLink, or contact your AMX representative
- Saves Energy Includes features that dramatically reduce energy utilization. Use the interactive DVX Energy Savings Calculator to estimate savings for your particular configuration
- HTML5 Web Configuration Eliminates the need for proprietary configuration software
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.