Acendo Vibe Conferencing Sound Bar with Camera, Sound by JBL
- Dimensions: 5 " x 23 " x 4 1/8"
- Depth without wall mount spacers: 3 15/16"
- Height without camera: 3"
The Acendo Vibe 5100 is a web conferencing sound bar featuring an integrated camera. The Acendo Vibe features sound by JBL, integrated connectivity, and a look that holds up to modern workspace architecture.
Acendo Vibe's wide angle camera, integrated JBL speakers, far-field microphones, and DSP algorithms ensure that everyone in the room is seen and heard clearly. Because the camera and microphones are integrated into the same device, echoing during the call is eliminated.
HDMI, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environments as well as integration with Acendo Core for an intuitive room collaboration solution. CEC screen control turns the display on and off in response to triggers. Dedicated audio inputs and outputs that can also be used to integrate Acendo Vibe with other room technology, such as hearing-enhanced systems.
- Weight 6.45 lbs
- Resolution Up to 1920x1080p 30 fps
- Camera Sensor 1/2.7" CMOS sensor
- Field of View (Diagonal) 110 wide-angle
- Focus 15 cm to infinity
- Camera Rotation can be rotated horizontally 175 ( 5 ) in either direction
- Camera Tilt down 5 / up 15
- Encoding Format H.264
- Zoom Fixed
- Analog Stereo Input 1/8" mini-stereo Jack
- Analog Stereo Output 1/8" mini-stereo Jack
- Optical Stereo Input TOSLINK
- Power IEC C8 inlet
- ACV-5100 | 3
- RS-232 3-pin Phoenix connector (mating connector not included)
- USB Type-B receptacle (USB 2.0)
- HDMI Input Type-A receptacle
- HDMI Output Type-A receptacle
- Occupancy Sensor Input 3-pin Phoenix connector (mating connector not included)
- REMOTE CONTROL
- Functions Connects using Bluetooth
- Functions: Bluetooth pairing for mobile devices, Disconnect (hang up), Microphone mute, Source select, volume up/down