Tilt/Pop Up Table Box w/ 1 AC, 1 HDMI, 1 Cat6, 1 USB
- Connections: HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Stereo Audio, and Power
- 6' terminated AV and Data Cables with male ends
- 9' power cable
- Color: Black anodized aluminum or silver anodized aluminum
The Altinex TNP125 is a tabletop box that allows you to pass-through an HDMI signal to your HDTV display device. It also provides an AC power connection, USB 3.0 Type A, RJ-45 network, and a 3.5mm F-M audio input. The unit tilts/pops up via a gas spring and when not needed with a press of a finger can close it shut and flush with the table. The top metal flange is ultra thin creating a flush surface on your table, choose from black anodized aluminum or silver anodized aluminum.
The A/V cables are 6' long with male ends and the power cord is 9' long. To install use the cutout template and make your hole in the table, drop the unit in, secure with the included clamps under the table, and then plug the male ends in.
Connections on this unit can be customized. Our factory trained technicians build the unit to your exact requirements and ship it out assembled and ready to install. Customization and testing typically takes 2-3 days before shipping.
- Bezel dimensions: 4.6" x 4.9"
- Cutout dimensions: 4.2" x 4.5"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.25"
- Depth under table: 4.9"
- UL listed
- Mounting hardware included
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, Gas spring: 1 year
Q & A
Ask a Question
|Date:||May 11, 2018|