Cable Nook Jr with 2 Power and 2 Grommet Holes - Black or Silver
- Color: Black or silver anodized aluminum
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Features two power and two 1/2" holes with nylon bushings
- Power: Single 9' cord
The Altinex CNK261 Cable-Nook Jr gives you 2 power and 2 grommet holes for your table. A cable-nook uses a trapdoor style half-moon lid which stays flush with your table surface when not in use. The cables remain connected to a presentation system (even with the lid closed), enabling the user easy access to them and for connection to video, audio, and other media sources needed. The two 1/2" grommet holes provide an easy solution to retain your 2 cable ends, no more searching for cables.
Choose from black anodized aluminum or silver anodized aluminum colors. You can also use Altinex's retractable grommets, purchase 2 brackets and your choice of retractors.
To install cut your hole with the cutout template and drop in, then secure to the underside of the table with the included mounting hardware.
- Includes plugs for any unused holes
- Bezel dimensions: 4.6" x 4.9"
- Cutout dimensions: 4.2" x 4.5"
- Table thickness: .5" to 3"
- Depth below table: 4.9"
- Connections are depth adjustable from 2" to 4"
- Warranty: 10 years