Cable Nook Modular Tabletop Interconnect Box with Folding Cover - Black
- Installs directly into tabletop
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Modular configuration: more room for additional connectors
- Black brushed aluminum finish
The Altinex CNK202 Cable Nook provides a simple yet effective way of hiding and storing multimedia cables and fixed connectors. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, providing the user easy access to them for connection to video, audio, and other required media sources.
Designed for boardrooms and conference rooms, the Modular Cable Nook provides a simple, effective way of hiding or storing multimedia cables and connectors. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, providing the user easy access to connections for video, audio, and other media sources.
The Modular Cable Nook uses a trapdoor type, half-moon lid that remains flush with the table when not in use. To access the cables or connectors, simply lift the lid and pull the ends out, or plug cables into any installed fixed connectors. The lid closes easily even with several cables in use. After the presentation, the cable ends are returned to the Cable Nook for safe storage.
Cables feed through the Cable Nook to the underside of the table, enabling connection to the presentation system. The weight of the cables helps to feed the slack through the unit and the cable ends are kept from falling by a special adjustable retaining bracket. The bracket uses rounded edges to prevent kinking and is adjustable to both height and depth.
- Simple, cost-effective interconnect solution
- Sold as an empty unit (pre-configured units such as CNK220 and CNK222 are also available)
- 23 Slots available for Power, grommets, retaining brackets or Altinex CNK-IP Insert Plates.
- UL/cUL listed CN5008US power module available
- Minimum Table Thickness: 0.5 in (13 mm)
- Maximum Table Thickness: 3.5 in (89 mm)
- Housing Size: Height: 4.7 in (119 mm), Width: 6.2 in (157 mm), Depth 5.4 in (137 mm)
- Bezel Dimensions: 7.9" x 7.1"