Composite Video & Stereo-Audio to HDMI Scaler
The VP-410 from Kramer is a high-quality scaler for composite video and audio to HDMI signals. This device scales composite video, then embeds stereo audio and converts/scales the signal to an HDMI output. The VP-410's main uses include projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels or home theater up-scaling, when there is a need to scale up composite video and stereo audio to HDMI quality resolutions. Featuring two RCA connectors for composite video and stereo audio inputs, the scaler will provide HDMI output with 480p to 1080i/p resolutions. A user friendly front panel control with on-screen display allows for fine tuning video properties on your high-end displays. The VP-410 also comes with a built-on ProcAmp that gives you control over color, sharpness, brightness, contrast etc..
The VP-410 provides a simple scaling interface between most composite audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or A/V receiver and a video monitor, such as a digital flat LCD/plasma television (DTV), over a single extended length HDMI cable, as it supports standard, enhanced, high-definition video, and multi-channel digital audio. This product comes back by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Inputs: composite video, unbalanced stereo audio both on RCA
- Output: HDMI
- Output Resolutions: HDTV 480p through 1080p
- Embeds Audio
- Proc Amp
- Controls: Front Panel, Menu driven OSD control
- Additional Controls: Contrast, brightness, saturation, hue, auto sync, aspect ratio, overscan, noise reduction
- Power Consumption: 5V DC / 420mA
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years